dbowling is top shelf!

Modern Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Modern Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

John0313

Reaction score
I purchased Dean’s .451 White, and he was very communicative, shipped quickly, and packaged the rifle extremely well. We stayed in communication during the rifles delayed delivery, and he went the “extra mile” and make a 2nd trip to the post office to ship me his leftover bullets (a bunch!) for the rifle. Greatly appreciated all around.

I purchased Dean’s .451 White, and he was very communicative, shipped quickly, and packaged the rifle extremely well. We stayed in communication during the rifles delayed delivery, and he went the “extra mile” and make a 2nd trip to the post office to ship me his leftover bullets (a bunch!) for the rifle. Greatly appreciated all around.
Thats very kind & seemingly appropriate as well of you to write that post. We, as a society seem to gripe pretty damn quick at things when things aren't right or to their liking or satisfaction, I am just as guilty as anyone I could be referring to now. But many of us don't don't give a thought to saying " thank you, & well done, I appreciate you " when its really earned & well deserved.
The intrinsic value of that simple act, is priceless IMHO.
I had this in-depth discussion recently with Anonymouscowerd at the difference between ones " expectations " in others " vs reality & the where that base for those expectations is really founded.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back