Done a little coyote calling the other day!

Modern Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Modern Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Nic_58

Reaction score
Here is a pic of a coyote I called in on 2/6. I called in another on my first set but it was a little more lucky than this one. It either winded me or saw me or a combo of the two because I wasn't able to get a shot off before it was gone. The one pictured was shot at 40 yds. with a Bushmaster Varminter in .223 Remington. The call used was a Johnny Stewart Preymaster. Predator calling is a LOT of fun to pass the time in the off season!

457903fe.jpg

Heck YEAH Nic! That's the way to do it! Those coyotes will wind you faster than anything you've EVER seen! REALLY nice flattop!

Great Job Nic! I hate them durn coyotes and am glad to see you got one.
I also really like your choice in weaponry, a man after my own heart. A piece of pie for you buddy!

th_pie.jpg

Pie Man, you kill me.... :lol: :lol: :lol:

Is that lemon custard? m.....mmmm!

Yup, I'm wondering too. What kind of pie is that? Did the Mrs make that for you? Looks delicious. Will she mail out some? :D

Aw shucks fellas I gotta admit that is a photo I shared from photobucket. RAF my wife does make great pies and we have tried to freeze them and mail them express but generally it doesnt work out so good.

Back