Drenlin LD

Modern Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Modern Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

wayles

Reaction score
Picked me up a used Drenalin LD from over on archery Talk . It looks like a good one. I am sure lookin forward to layin my hands on it. Got a used TT shaky hunter off of a buddy of mine. Got plenty of other stuff to fix it up with so now just setin around twiddlin my thumbs waitin for it to arrive. I am hopin to be able to rest the MQ1 for a while but I have shot it so long , we will have to see. Any words of wisdom about this particular bow. How bout you Spitpatch . I know you shoot one of these, well maby your's is the regular Drenalin.
Wayles

Hey Wales!

You will absolutely love the draw cycle....smooooooth!

I shoot the regular Drenalin. Yours is just a tad longer. It will shoot real quiet. I have shot the MQ1 in the past and it was a great bow as well.

Hi spit
Thats good to hear. I got me a kansas kansas whitetail tag this year on the smoky hill river. You got any magilla's that are ripe yet.
Wayles

Haven't seen a one yet, Wayne...just Maggies

They are all about 1/2 mile south of me for the summer.
Come fall when the farmers start to invade the fields, they will be heading my way.

Just started to put out cameras about a week ago.

drenalin LD

Spit
You are right , sweetist draw cycle I have gotten a hold of. Bow is a sweetheart! Got her tuned and sighted...... I be ready! Watch out Magilla!
Wayles

Back