Fixed the fishing rod

Modern Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Modern Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

exMember

Reaction score
Last week and my nephew and i went fishing/camping, He sadly " for me and my lure and rod anyway" got snagged in an area that was to shallow to fish in. Instead of working the pole around the shore trying to get the snap uncaught, he jerked it and snapped the line, along with my lure and worse, all the Rings except for 2 on my rod popped off :no:

I bought the rod/reel combo from cabelas years ago when they were on sale and so when i saw that pole, talk about heart brake!

The reel still works perfectly after all these years. You really get your moneys worth with an Abu Garcia aubumatic 2750! Okay i know, sounds like advertisement LOL, but thats what i bought for a decent penny. I just got tired of the cheaper stuff breaking on me or worse, always tangling up inside. This one has been pretty trouble free and has caught some nice sized fish over the years.

Just replaced the rod with a spare i had so now i am ready to go burn up at the lake!

Latest posts

Back