Good guys to deal with list.

Modern Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Modern Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Rifleman

Reaction score
I have had great success both buying and selling on this forum. I wish to take a moment here and say thanks first to Patrick and Big 6x6 for running such a good ad board here.
I have dealt with the following folks on this board.
Big 6x6 aka Chuck Hill- Recently bought a scope from him for a buddy. Scope was better then described, price was fantastic and very quick delivery.
Loggy- Did a trade of fishing lures, fast and efficient, excellent guy to deal with.
Bluedot 37.5- A good friend and great guy to deal with. I sold him a Savage and I enjoyed dealing with him.
JJ Doohan- Sold him a scanner and he was just a real gentleman in several ways.
So40- Sold him sabots/bullets. 2 transactions. Very efficient, no nonsense, good and fast payer.
I have had not one single deal go bad on this forum unlike on the other forum that talks smokeless where I did not get paid from one guy.
I HIGHLY recommend whole heartedly dealing with any of the guys I mentioned here. If there is someone form this board I have dealt with and forgot to mention, first I apologize, I simply forgot. But please send me a pm so I can correct the mistake and ad your name with a good recommendation to this post. Since know I have had no bad deals here on this forum I am confident I can give a good one.
Kudos to you all, Rifleman

Very nice post R Man. I echo the same re our striper lure trade! You now just need to send me some of ur secret tips on how you catch all those Stripers!!! :lol: Also, I have dealt with Chuck and Randy and same thing.....a true pleasure.

In over 40 years of buying sporting goods and matter of fact anything via mail, internet, over phone and person to person .....there was only ONE TIME I was shafted aka SCREWED. That was when I ordered a ML Book from Toby Bribges. He immediately cashed my check upon receipt. Later when I learned that the book was not going to be published as advertised (10 ML smokeless etc etc) i requested a refund. Toby made many promises to send the check. Well, its been well over a year now and still no check.

I know I posted this before but thought it warrants repost as FEED BACK for new folks to BEWARE. Toby Bridges Ad for book was made on his Web Site plus on Doug's Board. Heck, I even was makin posts on Hunt America etc. tellin folks that a new book is being released by Toby with great info for smokeless 10 ML owners. Man, was I ever STUPID!!! :lol:

Latest posts

Back