Got this little guy this morning...

Modern Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Modern Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Doohan

Reaction score
After beating the bushes all bow season and tring to survive the rush of shotgun hunters, I settled on the little guy.. Quartering to me at a medium pace, I had little time to ponder...

The ULA and 275 Parker did the job.

ohiobuck07.jpg

Doohan

Congrats that is a fine buck in my book :D

Looks like he has spent most of this time I the fields by the bleeched out rack.

Ron G.

Way to GO JJ! Looks like you are having a good year this year! Let's see...2 bucks, 3 hogs, 1 ram, 1 doe and 1 turkey! That's pretty good huntin' in my book! :lol:

The ULA and 275 Parker did the job.

Always does, doesn't it? :wink:

That is a nice buck.. congratulations. Should be a real good eating deer as well...

Hey you got a buck, great job. Now is all I have to do here in Indiana is get one. Hopefully the Parkers will assist me as well.

Congrats on the kill and thanks very much for the information on the 275 BE's. Between a NULA and three of my Savages in the hands of buds, the 275's have accounted for 13 deer so far this year. 10 bang/flops - nothing moved more than 20 yards. I think I'll take this bullet to Iowa.

Sam,

Thanks for that info!!! Those bullets are simply AMAZING!

I have had pretty much the same success, more times than not.. DRT! Those 275 BE's are like LIGHTNING!

Yeah, the last time I wore those, Illinois won :oops:

I've retired them until the Rose Bowl ... 8)

Back