Greetings from NY

Modern Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Modern Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Welcome Bronx Hunter.
My screen name was Bronx Redneck on another forum. I was born and raised in the Bronx until my high school days. After my mother passed away and we ended up moving to rural Maryland where I learned to hunt.
I grew up on Fordham Rd. and University Ave. and went to school and church at St. Nicholas of Tolentine.
Where abouts in the Bronx are you from?

Welcome Bronx Hunter.
My screen name was Bronx Redneck on another forum. I was born and raised in the Bronx until my high school days. After my mother passed away and we ended up moving to rural Maryland where I learned to hunt.
I grew up on Fordham Rd. and University Ave. and went to school and church at St. Nicholas of Tolentine.
Where abouts in the Bronx are you from?
Hi Jack,
Nice to meet another Bronxite! I grew up in Pelham Bay, went to St. Theresa. We've been shopping and continue to shop the Italian stores on 187th and Arthur Ave.

Hi Jack,
Nice to meet another Bronxite! I grew up in Pelham Bay, went to St. Theresa. We've been shopping and continue to shop the Italian stores on 187th and Arthur Ave.
We head back to Lil' Italy every couple years. Full Moon Pizza, Mike's Deli and Gino's pastries.
I was ill as a child. I spent a lot of time at Jacobi hospital being cared for by the Puerto Rican nurses. My mother told me that my first words were Spanish.

Last edited:
Hello and happy new year from NYC. I'm new to the forum and look forward to learning more about muzzleloading.
I lived in Ulster county (Phoenicia) in the Catskills well before firearms were as demonized as they are today. I can only imagine your difficulties in "the City".
What are the restrictions you face for BP revolvers and rifles?

I lived in Ulster county (Phoenicia) in the Catskills well before firearms were as demonized as they are today. I can only imagine your difficulties in "the City".
What are the restrictions you face for BP revolvers and rifles?
Gnappi, If one lives in the confines of NYC, all firearms need to be registered. That includes BP/muzzleloaders. On that note, it's just a formality, another layer of BS. In the end, it just slows you down but doesn't stop one from owning. I know lots of guys that live in the city and own a ridiculous number of guns.

Latest posts

Back