Greetings from Ohio

Modern Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Modern Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Welcome from another Ohioan. I am in the NE part near the Salem area. Been to the Log Cabin Shop many times.
Wil, greetings fellow Buckeye. NE of Salem, sounds like safe distance from E. Palestine. Prayers with those people.

Wil, greetings fellow Buckeye. NE of Salem, sounds like safe distance from E. Palestine. Prayers with those people.
Thank you. We are between 14 and 17 miles from East Palestine. We have several friend in and around East Palestine. It's a real mess there. A couple of our fellow beekeeping friend there lost all their bees, which is their livelihood. Another friend lost his job because of the plant having to close up shop.

Thank you. We are between 14 and 17 miles from East Palestine. We have several friend in and around East Palestine. It's a real mess there. A couple of our fellow beekeeping friend there lost all their bees, which is their livelihood. Another friend lost his job because of the plant having to close up shop.
Total debacle! The N.S. suppressed information on contents of hazardous cars derailed for couple days. The RR, FRA, NTSB, EPA, DNC and Blackwater all in bed together. Rebuilding the main-line for profit of first importance, public safety last. Illegals, have more rights than the tax payers of E. Palestine. DeWine, permitting the explosion of hazardous chemicals and N.S. not handling the dangerous cars properly inexcusable. This is 3rd world country behavior. The N.S. deserves 100% culpability to each and every resident and business. This derailment could've been prevented! There were ample warnings that journal on rail car were "trending hot" from detectors.
I am sorry for your bee keeper friend and unemployment of workers.

Thank you. I am in total agreement with your thinking.

Welcome from Michigan
(As long as you’re not an Ohio State fan)

Just kidding on the Ohio state thing lol I don’t follow any sports anymore

Hope you find a lot of enjoyment and good useful information here

Greg

Latest posts

Back