Heaven Ain't Easy

Modern Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Modern Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ourway7

Reaction score
Subject: HEAVEN AIN'T EASY

"I'm the recently deceased Pope and have done 63 years of Godly works and thought I should check in here."

The Drill Sergeant checks his clipboard and says,... "I ain't got no orders for you here,... just bring your stuff and we'll sort this out in the morning."

They go to an old WW II receiving barracks, 3rd floor, open squad bay. All the bottom bunks are taken and all empty lockers have no doors. The Pope stows his gear under a rack and climbs into an upper bunk.

The next morning he awakens to sounds of cheering and clapping. He goes to the window and sees a flashy convertible coming through the Pearly Gates.

The cloud walks are lined with saints and angels cheering and tossing confetti On the back lid of the convertible sits a crusty old Army Chief Warrant Officer Four (Aviator) in dress blues, his brass glistening, a cigar in his mouth, a bottle of Jack Daniels in one hand, and his other arm wrapped around a voluptuous blonde Angel with two magnificent halos.

This disturbs the Pope and he runs downstairs to the Drill Sergeant and says,... "Hey, what gives? You put me, the Pope, with 63 years of Godly deeds, in an open bay barracks, while this CW4 Aviator who must've committed every sin known and unknown to man is riding in a convertible and getting a hero's welcome. How can this be?"

The Drill Sergeant calmly looks up and says,... "Every Pope makes it up here, but we ain't never had a CW4 before.

Latest posts

Back