Hello from Arizona

Modern Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Modern Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Good morning from Arizona,

My name is Jaja Jaimah (my dad is from Liberia, Africa) aka PowderCharge. I’m new to muzzleloading. Just bought a CVA Wolf. I’ve always had an interest in muzzleloaders but was a little nervous to get into them. Seems so complicated from the outside looking in. I inherited a 1851 navy replica that has sat in the safe for a few years now. But I’ve never fired it.

I had a friend I’ve been helping get into hunting accidentally apply for a muzzy hunt by typing in the wrong hunt number on his app and sure enough he got drawn. He wouldn’t have made the investment and would’ve just skipped the hunt this year. So I manned up and asked the wife for permission to spend my money on an in-line lol.

I’ve always wanted to get into reloading but it’s so costly to get started! I’ve been having a lot of fun working up different loads for the wolf though. And after playing with the wolf a few times I think I’m ready to start shooting the navy pistol as well.

I’ve picked up a lot of info from you guys on this here forum and thought I better become a supporting member. Figure even if I don’t do a lot of conversing on here, I owed it to the page to do what I can to help and ensure it stays up. Appreciate the wealth of knowledge here and look forward to this muzzeloading journey. Thanks!

Welcome from S.Ohio! Lots of information on this forum and a lot of great guys that will answer any questions that you have!

Back