Hello from CT

Modern Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Modern Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

kevcarron

Reaction score
I got a ML for christmas and I'm new to the sport. I can't wait to try the gun out. I'm going though a learning curve right now. Thank you for letting me joining your site. I'm looking forward to review the site.

:D

Kev

Welcome to the forum. It is good to have you here. If you let us know what kind of rifle you were given, and what kind of projectiles are legal where you live, some of the members can suggest some loads that might get you tuned in faster, and save you some money to boot.

Any questions you have, just feel free to ask away. We are more then glad to help you out.

New

Thank you,
I got a SS Knight rolling rock for Christmas, :p
In Conn. we can use the 50 Cal.
I looking to put on a scope, I'm not sure which one to get.

Any input?

Thank you.

Kev

You got the one rifle that really stikes my fancy...

Scopes.. depending on what you want to spend.. I use a Nikon Pro Staff 2-7x32mm which is about $169.00 . Another good one is a Leupold VX-1 2-7X33mm. These two are shotgun/muzzleloader scopes. Some people go with Nikon Omegas, Burris, I even use Sightrons, Millets, and Bushnells, but I would not recommend the Millet. I think the scope failed me. I have to pull it and throw another scope on that rifle to be absolutly positive, but with that scope it will not group. Without it, I can clover leaf them at 50 yards.

From all I have read on your KRB7 they will shoot conicals well, and sabots. So I will be watching your range reports to see how it is doing..

Good luck with that rifle.

Latest posts

Back