Help me spend my money

Modern Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Modern Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Fastleo

Reaction score
I currently am in the market for a modern inline muzzle loader for deer hunting. I’d like it to be stainless and durable, not overly heavy and be able to mount a low magnification scope. I’m ok with looking for used or new. #11 or 209 is fine as I have plenty of both. I’d also like reasonably fast twist for conicals as I have lots of 50 and 54 cal bullet molds.

Thanks for your suggestions

How hard is it to get parts for a knight?
I can say I called Knight on Wed. or Thurs. And was answered by a person saying they were pretty high up.
I have nothing but good things to say about this person (even though it was only on the phone, they can say anything). Was even told if I give him my address he would send me a c-tool? I'd just as soon pay for it but I sent him my address.
He gave me many suggestions, and did tell me about my knight. The point I'm trying to make isn't call and get a free tool, but that the interaction I had was a Good one, so I will try what they have. Most times people don't care of you get answers or even any product. When so.eone that is claiming to be someone helps you (or any true help at all), is a big thing.
He did state that most parts were somewhat easy to come by.
I will probably purchase a new bolt for when I fix this one I have, I have to fix it before I can replace it (sounds crazy I know, that's just me).

I currently am in the market for a modern inline muzzle loader for deer hunting. I’d like it to be stainless and durable, not overly heavy and be able to mount a low magnification scope. I’m ok with looking for used or new. #11 or 209 is fine as I have plenty of both. I’d also like reasonably fast twist for conicals as I have lots of 50 and 54 cal bullet molds.

Thanks for your suggestions
did you find anything yet ?
if not , theres good/great deals that come up in the classifides here all the time if you haven't been looking .

I can say I called Knight on Wed. or Thurs. And was answered by a person saying they were pretty high up.
I have nothing but good things to say about this person (even though it was only on the phone, they can say anything). Was even told if I give him my address he would send me a c-tool? I'd just as soon pay for it but I sent him my address.
He gave me many suggestions, and did tell me about my knight. The point I'm trying to make isn't call and get a free tool, but that the interaction I had was a Good one, so I will try what they have. Most times people don't care of you get answers or even any product. When so.eone that is claiming to be someone helps you (or any true help at all), is a big thing.
He did state that most parts were somewhat easy to come by.
I will probably purchase a new bolt for when I fix this one I have, I have to fix it before I can replace it (sounds crazy I know, that's just me).

Remember you do not have to replace the entire bolt unless you want to. You just need the newer Hammer Assembly.

Wait unless you have the old Orange Plastic Jacket bolt.

I still have a few Knight items I need to get rid of.C tool 2 containers of fpj and 2 bp tool removers that are about 4''and a bolt with an adapter for 209 primers.Maybe I can help.

Back