If you're stupid, you'd better be tough.

Modern Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Modern Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

patocazador

Reaction score
This is the kind of crap we deal with all the time down here when urbanites venture into cracker country.

http://www.upi.com/Odd_News/2016/04/27/Florida-man-tries-to-feed-raccoon-learns-valuable-lesson/8871461775523/

Florida-man-tries-to-feed-raccoon-learns-valuable-lesson.jpg

In the video there are at least 5 coons visible plus an alley cat.

He thought when the coons ears were layed back as it approached it was a friendly manner?

Now he's going to pass out from a bit finger?  :lol:

Probably just your average, rabid coon. :shock: 
Ron

Imagine what the coon went back and told his buddies......................

Not far out my door is a "coon tree" that has been used for years. In the winter an old sow would bring the young gaze up and they would sit on the deck rail and watch me through a large window and beg. Of course they ate out of my hand, but never by mouth. It was always a gentle feel with their hands to take it from me. Four young ones followed me into the house when I went for more food and right back out.
I have an old picture of me dressed only in underwear hand feeding the sow and the thermometer in picture shows -5 degrees. Yikes, that must have been right after I was eating soup too fast with a spoon and hit myself in the head.

John

I shot a coon in the neck once with an arrow topped by a broadhead. It raised so much hell that I was scared .. even 15 feet up a tree!  :affraid:

You want to be scared? Shoot a bear on the ground when it runs right at you after being shot.?

Muley said:
You want to be scared? Shoot a bear on the ground when it runs right at you after being shot.?

No problem! Throw ya Hawk, then pull ya Bowie and cut his throat!! :affraid: :cools: :face:

I seen a coon try to drown one of my dads hounds when I was a Kid , The family dog a cross mutt saved that hound ,Us kids taught him to fetch rocks from our swimming hole ,So no problem for him and the coon ,,I have many good memories of hunting with my dad ,,

patocazador said:
I shot a coon in the neck once with an arrow topped by a broadhead. It raised so much hell that I was scared .. even 15 feet up a tree!  :affraid:
Did the same.  Stuck him with an arrow to the ground.  Darn coon freed himself from being pinned to the ground and climbed a tree with that broadhead all the way through him.  Chewed the carbon arrow in two and pulled it out!!! 

Then he screamed for like 30 minutes.  I guess he died, but I don't know. He may have gone full zomby after that.

Coons are tough!

Back