Kibler Colonial finished

Modern Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Modern Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Been working on this on and off for a couple months. Got her finished out this afternoon. 58 cal smooth bore. I sent the barrel to a gunsmith in Kansas for a jug choke prior to starting. Pretty plain maple with a few areas with some character. This kit was off the quick sale rack from Kibler. It had a couple tear outs from the cnc process. Knocked a couple hundred off the price. Fun project. Bad pictures. Raining in the PNW today. Shocking I know 😂

Attachments

• IMG_2618.jpeg
    IMG_2618.jpeg
    481.7 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_2617.jpeg
    IMG_2617.jpeg
    457.4 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_2616.jpeg
    IMG_2616.jpeg
    565.3 KB · Views: 0
Been working on this on and off for a couple months. Got her finished out this afternoon. 58 cal smooth bore. I sent the barrel to a gunsmith in Kansas for a jug choke prior to starting. Pretty plain maple with a few areas with some character. This kit was off the quick sale rack from Kibler. It had a couple tear outs from the cnc process. Knocked a couple hundred off the price. Fun project. Bad pictures. Raining in the PNW today. Shocking I know 😂
Well done, looks like it’ll be fine shooter. Going to take it out for some turkey shooting?
I did a Woodsrunner in .54 cal. Plan on taking it out for a local doe tag this fall.

Nice job their HB.
Currently though for some current reason I'm not jealous. LOL ( inside joking fun )
That ought to be a sweet gobbler knocker.

Back