• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Modern Muzzleloader and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

SOLD Knight MK-85, 54 caliber

Modern Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Modern Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

bow_hunter44

Reaction score
I have a 54 caliber MK-85 for sale. It is blued with a synthetic stock. This is one of the early ones, but I think (pretty sure) the twist rate is 1 in 28.There are some marks on the stock and the blueing - I tried to show them in the pics. The breech plug is shiny clean as is the breech and barrel. The original spring in the hammer mechanism is in good shape as well. The gun comes with a brand new hammer set as well as a hammer set repair kit. Also included are some sabots (Knight and MMP), nine 54 caliber specific speed loaders, a cap loader, a ram rod extender, two breech plug tools, a peep sight (it has a buckhorn sight installed) and two boxes of conicals (425 grain Great Plains and Buffalo Bullets). The gun has been in the gun safe for about 25 years and hasn't been shot, for at least, that long. The breech plug came out without any leverage as did the nipple. I was pleasantly surprised.

$375 tyd, (shipping is going to cost me an arm and a leg). Unless, of course, someone in New England is interested. 😉

I prefer PayPal, but PayPal has issues with use of their service for guns, so 'friends and family' is the only option there (I'm not a big fan of that option, but have used it a few times). I do have a Venmo account. Postal money orders are OK. I will accept suggestions for method of payment.

IMG_0428.jpegIMG_0429.jpegIMG_0430.jpegIMG_0431.jpegIMG_0433.jpegIMG_0434.jpegIMG_0435.jpegIMG_0436.jpegIMG_0437.jpegIMG_0439.jpeg

Sold pending funds.

Anyone known how to change the status of a thread? :rolleyes:

I will change it once you have sold it. Just type "sold" when the deal is done.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back