Knight prices

Modern Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Modern Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dwm

Reaction score
Anyone notice the price of the peregrine lately, wow that price went up.

All their firearm prices increased.

To Our Valued Knight Rifles Community,
We hope this message finds you well and anticipating the hunts to come with your Knight Rifles.
Over the past few years, we've proudly maintained our prices to offer you the best value possible, despite the fluctuating economy. However, after a thorough review, we've had to make the difficult decision to adjust our pricing to reflect the increased cost of materials, craftsmanship and continued innovation. These adjustments are our first in three years and were made with a heavy heart, understanding that any change, especially in these challenging times, can impact our loyal customers.
We want to extend our sincerest apologies for an inconvenience this may cause you and assure you that this decision wasn't made lightly. Our commitment to quality and excellence remains unwavering, and these changes ensure that we can continue providing the high-standard products you've come to expect from us.
We're incredibly grateful for your understanding and continued support. It's your passion for hunting and shooting that drives us to overcome challenges and keep delivering the excellence Knight Rifles is known for.
Thank you for being a part of our journey. Here's to many more adventures together, with Knight Rifles in hand.
Warm regards,
The Knight Rifles Team

All their firearm prices increased.

To Our Valued Knight Rifles Community,
We hope this message finds you well and anticipating the hunts to come with your Knight Rifles.
Over the past few years, we've proudly maintained our prices to offer you the best value possible, despite the fluctuating economy. However, after a thorough review, we've had to make the difficult decision to adjust our pricing to reflect the increased cost of materials, craftsmanship and continued innovation. These adjustments are our first in three years and were made with a heavy heart, understanding that any change, especially in these challenging times, can impact our loyal customers.
We want to extend our sincerest apologies for an inconvenience this may cause you and assure you that this decision wasn't made lightly. Our commitment to quality and excellence remains unwavering, and these changes ensure that we can continue providing the high-standard products you've come to expect from us.
We're incredibly grateful for your understanding and continued support. It's your passion for hunting and shooting that drives us to overcome challenges and keep delivering the excellence Knight Rifles is known for.
Thank you for being a part of our journey. Here's to many more adventures together, with Knight Rifles in hand.
Warm regards,
The Knight Rifles Team
I get it in todays economy, but that’s a huge jump.

wow that is quite a jump
I know I would have never bought one at that price not knowing how well they shoot, there again now that I know how so very accurate they are I would probably swallowed hard that pricey pill

Latest posts

Back