Knight Stock Questions

Modern Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Modern Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SLP

Reaction score
Greetings! Will Knight round receiver barrels....LK's, Wolverine, Bighorn etc...fit in flat bottom receiver stocks....MK-85, MK-95 etc.... I have been searching and get mixed results and even read where they may fit in disk elite stock. I realize there may need to be some fitting done; will be doing bedding also.

Next, Do the thumb-hole stocks, either knight composite or wood/laminate, with a cheek rest also raise the line of sight enough for scope mounting (50mm objective)? OR Will additional check weld/riser material need to be added anyway?

Thanks for any assistance!!

Here’s some pics of my thumbhole stock on my MK85 next to my grandson’s LK93. The comb height looks close to the same. 2nd pic is from the view of the Fajen style check rest.

fullsizeoutput_1686.jpegfullsizeoutput_1683.jpeg

I have an mk85 that shares stock with my lk36 as well as a bighorn stock that fits in both of them. For the most part I am pretty sure all the Knight plunger style guns share the same stock platform

Tpcollins....Thanks for the pics, just what I needed to see.

Steelheader323....I appreciate you confirming stock fitment between models.

It will but you will have a large opening on the right side where the DISC bolt handle is suppose to fit.

Latest posts

Back