Knights new finish

Modern Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Modern Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
WV Hunter said:
I wonder....is the nitride on inside of barrel also?

I agree with the others, Knights is not gonna dabble into the market they aren't really in. If people want a cheap and quite functional ML, there are plenty of options already.

My two hopes....I would like to see a fast twist .45 UL!
And decent shipping prices on the small stuff. Not sure if that has changed, but it used to be pretty high. Not sure why more companies don't use USPS flat rate shipping.
+1 on the Ul 45 fast twist.

They could do better on the shipping by flat rate USPS or just negotiating with UPS and FedEx for better rates. The company I work for does.

As and FYI on the small stuff, look for some of it on Amazon with the retail seller name "MML". That is Knight and the shipping through Amazon is better. I have bought the cleaner and a couple other things that way. Shipping took the same time as anyone else.

I must be old school I just like plain stainless better but the bolt does look good.[/quote]

First time I have ever heard stainless being called old school. Grin.[/quote]

It my first time saying that to. and I'm with some of you on the custom shop for knight have it build your way cal, twist, stock, trigger, sights

+1 on the custom shop. I know a bunch of us have been saying that for years. Seems like it would be easy to do and would set them apart big time. Especially if they had an online gun building app. You could pick and click your options and see what your rifle would look like.
If they claim to put them together as they do, what's the difference? Maybe someday.

Back