Loshbough openings!

Modern Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Modern Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

big6x6

Reaction score
We've had several cancellations for the annual Modern Muzzleloader
hog hunt. The hunt dates are 03/31 and 04/01. Please sent me a PM if interested!

wish i could go i'm sure a good time will be had!!!!!!!!!!!!!! clint

I'm checking on a couple possibilities, Chuck. I've directed them here, and to your PMs...

STILL have openings! Looks like we have at least 4 openings.

I shot with Indiana Hunter (Pat) this morning. He was patterning his new "turkey gun" in. :shock: And I was attempting to prove a Leupold Vari-X II, 2x7 was blown. I think we accomplished both. :lol: He's happier than I am... :roll: :cry:

Wish i could make. Prior commitment. The Steelhead are thick in the White River and we have a two day float tirp planned.

skamaniac said:
Thanks for the invite Bat. Wish i could make it. Prior commitment. The Steelhead are thick in the White River and we have a two day float trip planned.

Jim

You should have gone with us!! We just hit 40 and have about an hour until we hit the lodge..

Sounds like about half are there already..

Doohan: Thanks for the consideration, my godchild gets married on Sat. 3-31. I am looking forward to the wedding and my daughters are in from New York City and San Diego. My parents are just back from South Carolina after three months so it was not even a consideration. It will be a good time seeing everyone and visiting. That doesn't mean on occasion I won't be thinking about the hog hunters and the hunt. You guys are a tough bunch, give the hogs a chance but remember they do carry sharp tusks.
Also the whole family are OSU grads so we will have to uphold rooting for the Buckeyes while you are gone. Good shooting and a good hunt.
I also have new additions at the farm, beavers have cut 60-70 small trees in just one area alone near the river.

JJ, you must have a wireless laptop (wireless as in cell-phone)? Give us a play-by-play. :D

Have fun Jim! Sounds like you will be having a good time. If you need a hand with those beavers, give me a buzz... Do you have any traps?

Rich- Yep, my blackberry is also a modem... works pretty well...

I can also post from my blackberry itself but it is a little cumbersome.

So far only one pig was shot today, 3 Mouflons were taken by Chuck, Tom and Myself today... I am uploading pics now...

To jj: I do not have any traps, other than some large live traps. I have not done any trapping since I was a kid and that was a very, very long time ago.
I do not think I will trap right away but if they get to be a problem I will give you a call. Go Bucks

Back