Maryland Primitive 1st Day

Modern Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Modern Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
So today was the first day of 3 for our Md Primitive season. I’m only down to one smoker and this was my dads that I set up for him in the 90s and he gave all his guns to me after he quit hunting. I’ve shot it a bunch since then and always hits. Expressed out loud how I’d like to shoot one with dads gun. Well hell it happened. 9am group of six filtered through the pines and I picked the biggest. Here was the result.

Attachments

• IMG_1335.jpeg
    IMG_1335.jpeg
    3.6 MB · Views: 1
  • IMG_1333.jpeg
    IMG_1333.jpeg
    1.6 MB · Views: 1
So today was the first day of 3 for our Md Primitive season. I’m only down to one smoker and this was my dads that I set up for him in the 90s and he gave all his guns to me after he quit hunting. I’ve shot it a bunch since then and always hits. Expressed out loud how I’d like to shoot one with dads gun. Well hell it happened. 9am group of six filtered through the pines and I picked the biggest. Here was the result.
Its wonderful that you had a dad like that & you're still gettin it done old school with his smokepole. Congrats Mike

Latest posts

Back