Memorial Day

Modern Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Modern Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Rifleman

Reaction score
Tomorrow is Memorial Day, the day we as a free people have chosen to honor those who have fallen in the defense of our great land. Many over the years have served to defend our freedom and way of life. Those who have tried to overthrow and disrupt our way of life, so clearly set out before us in that great document, the Consititution of the United States, have learned the hard way that the men and women of the USA are brave and strong. Many of those who have fallen have been yet in their teen years, but without thought for their own lives, have valiantly died in defense of the country and people which they loved. I humbly ask you to take a moment tomorrow from the festivities of the holiday, and reflect on those who have died so that you and I can continue to live in the Land of the Free, and the Home of the Brave.

With tears in my eyes, and thankfulness in my heart,
Rifleman
Semper Fidelis

YES YES YES

I totally agree. Just had a conversation with some people yesterday. I told them the youth of our country should watch Saving Private Ryan or some of the good History and Discover channel documentaries on WW1, WW2, and Vietnam. We didn't just wake up one morning and have all this, we paid one HELL of a price for it.

FLY THOSE FLAGS!

P.S. Nothing pees me off worse than people that do not stand at attention when the National Anthem is playing.

Mike

Very nicely said RMan. We in this great Nation have so much to be thankful for.

Tomorrow my HS Senior will march with her HS Band in our Memorial Day Parade followed by a very nice ceremony to remember the U.S. men and woman who lost their lives serving their country. It is an event I always attend to pay my respects.

I am humbled by the military veterans past and present that have taken time from their lives to serve this great country.

Same here guys I know I will ,We have a ceremony in the small town next to where I live.
I will be there
REdclub

Back