Missouri buck and recovered 250-grain Shockwave.

Modern Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Modern Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

coh-1

Reaction score
I took this 8 pt Missouri buck on the opening morning of rifle season on Saturday Nov 10th. This is the sixth deer I have taken with my TC Pro Hunter with Nikon Omega scope using three T7 pellets, a T7 primer and a 250-grain Shockwave. The shot was 80 yards down hill, through the neck and the deer dropped in its tracks. Attached is also the recovered bullet that was stuck above its right shoulder. The unseasonably warm weather will most likely keep me from getting back out to fill some doe tags until later this week or next weekend. We still have a muzzleloader only season that starts the day after Thanksgiving for 10 days.

2007MissouriBuck.jpg

250Shockwave.jpg
[/img]

Good luck everyone.

Curtis

Nice buck. Congrats. I like to see something that proves that the shockwaves do expand :D

Congrats super Buck :D

OUR Season Starts Sat.11-17 Hope I can score on one that nice

LUNGBUSTER1

Nice MO buck!
I have a new Omega that I sighted in with 300gr Shockwaves, seems to get good accuracy with those with 2-777 pellets.

Great buck! Congratulations. I too am a big fan of Shockwaves, but my rifles like the 200 grain.

bomtek44

Coh-1,

I remember when you bought your Pro Hunter last year..You have done well with it. Nice Buck

Choc-dog

Great buck, congrats.

That bullet on the left looks familiar. :wink:

Nice buck. Congrats on the kill. and it sounds like the Prohunter is doing its job for you.

Back