MK 85 scores

Modern Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Modern Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Got into shop yesterday and cleaned up the MK 85 and the CVA Accura that I had ready as a backup gun. Both are all shiny and clean. Will wait for better weather and get out with them for some more target shooting. As a side note the MK 85 was loaded for 4 weeks and kept in storage case under rear seat of my truck through Kentucky and Indiana muzzle loader seasons. Fired instantly and love the trigger on this gun.

Got into shop yesterday and cleaned up the MK 85 and the CVA Accura that I had ready as a backup gun. Both are all shiny and clean. Will wait for better weather and get out with them for some more target shooting. As a side note the MK 85 was loaded for 4 weeks and kept in storage case under rear seat of my truck through Kentucky and Indiana muzzle loader seasons. Fired instantly and love the trigger on this gun.
My MK 85 has a Timney Trigger on it. They make great triggers!

Merry Christmas to all of you. This gun has been a lot of fun this past year and was a gun I dreamed about but couldn’t afford when I first started deer Hunting.
I have same muzzleloader but in a .54 caliber.i love it but the stock is very slick so I added some non slip tape to it.and that works great. I harvested this buck in Kentucky on their last day of season.

Attachments

• IMG_7062.jpeg
    IMG_7062.jpeg
    575.1 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_7059.jpeg
    IMG_7059.jpeg
    1.1 MB · Views: 0
I have same muzzleloader but in a .54 caliber.i love it but the stock is very slick so I added some non slip tape to it.and that works great. I harvested this buck in Kentucky on their last day of season.

That's one honker of a buck there , Paramount. Way to go. Congrats!

Back