My new .40 Omega

Modern Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Modern Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
20" barrel? Weight?
Oh hell no, I'm not putting no 20" barrel on my gun. I don't like the way they look with 26" barrels on them really. Its funny to me how in my mind that that 2" less barrel, even with a brake, throws that whole aesthetic of the Omega off to me. Its 25.5" + the brake.
It weighs exactly 10lbs finished. It is well balanced & does not feel like it weighs 10lbs & it handle very nicely.
This gonna be your main shooter?
No, It will get plenty, I got hundreds of 200g SW's to play with for trigger therapy, but in all honesty, I'm fairly confident that my Accura V2 will still be my " go-to " ML. Its just proven over & over & over to be a super versatile utilitarian sub moa sabot shooting break action that has continued to impress me the more I try out of it. Its much more affordable for me to be able to shoot more as well. I can promise that its not gonna get neglected any time soon. I'm already saving up for more Fury bullets for it

Oh hell no, I'm not putting no 20" barrel on my gun. I don't like the way they look with 26" barrels on them really. Its funny to me how in my mind that that 2" less barrel, even with a brake, throws that whole aesthetic of the Omega off to me. Its 25.5" + the brake.
It weighs exactly 10lbs finished. It is well balanced & does not feel like it weighs 10lbs & it handle very nicely.

No, It will get plenty, I got hundreds of 200g SW's to play with for trigger therapy, but in all honesty, I'm fairly confident that my Accura V2 will still be my " go-to " ML. Its just proven over & over & over to be a super versatile utilitarian sub moa sabot shooting break action that has continued to impress me the more I try out of it. Its much more affordable for me to be able to shoot more as well. I can promise that its not gonna get neglected any time soon. I'm already saving up for more Fury bullets for it
In the pictures, the barrel looks shorter to me.

sweet rig right there. I was trying to order one from woodman begining of 2023 and thought i was his list and never heard back from him. Even tried to reach out even through email and nada lol. Awesome rifle though.
Thanks, its well worth it to try reaching out to him again. He's damn good ppl, just super busy.

Back