New Addition

Modern Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Modern Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Doohan

Reaction score
Well, since ya all know it's my b-day..... I got to goto Cabelas yesterday and spend the gift cert. my wife gave me. While I was there, I used my Cabela points and used a $100 off sale certificate as well.

I ended up coming home with this around $40 out of pocket plus gas!

It came with another .204 barrel...

e4aac676.jpg

:lol: 8)

REALLY nice looking Encore JJ! Think it will out shoot your Sharpshooter Supply .204? I don't THINK so! :D

big6x6 said:
REALLY nice looking Encore JJ! Think it will out shoot your Sharpshooter Supply .204? I don't THINK so! :D

:lol: Nope, but I did get almost an hour with it tonight after work and it does shoot very well! While my Savage doesnt like the heavier stuff like 39BK's or 40 Vmax's - the encore seems to! The ENCORE will be WELL under MOA.

Im a bit worried about the savage too.. awhile back, I got my stoneypoint gauge and it seems I cannot touch the lands anymore. On my last outing accuracy was falling away. I am going to look at it closer but this seems to be what is going on. Now that I have another gun in .204 I can compare!!!

big6x6 said:
What kinda scope is on that thing?

:roll:

That "Delta" Burris... won't hold zero on my mz's but it is working well on the .204! It is a FFII 4.5x14x44 Bplex.

That "Delta" Burris... won't hold zero on my mz's but it is working well on the .204! It is a FFII 4.5x14x44 Bplex.

ROTFLMAO! The "Delta" Burris..... :D

Doohan said:
I ended up coming home with this around $40 out of pocket plus gas!

And a no#2 from Mcdonalds. :p :lol:

I dont think i need to comment on the Encore. You guy's already no how i feel. :)

Back