New guy on the block !

Modern Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Modern Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
My favorite fishing spot is narragansett, Rhode Island because it has the best Tog fishing I have ever done . My biggest to date is 10 1/2 Lbs. & my son's biggest is 17 1/2 Lbs. Monster ! I also love to Fluke fish & have caught 11 over 10 LBs. so far . I usually go to Belmar mostly in NJ & sometimes Cape May .
Narragansett, Rhode Island sounds like a fantastic spot for Tog fishing, and those are some impressive catches! A 10 1/2 lb Tog and 17 1/2 lb Tog are definitely something to be proud of. Fluke fishing must be exciting as well, especially with those 10 lb+ catches. It sounds like you've explored some great fishing locations along the East Coast. Keep enjoying your fishing adventures and making those memorable catches! I go to Belmar as well and get on the Belmar Princess chatter boat once in a while too, great place to spend a day fishing!

My favorite fishing spot is narragansett, Rhode Island because it has the best Tog fishing I have ever done . My biggest to date is 10 1/2 Lbs. & my son's biggest is 17 1/2 Lbs. Monster ! I also love to Fluke fish & have caught 11 over 10 LBs. so far . I usually go to Belmar mostly in NJ & sometimes Cape May .
I'm from Md orig. I've been to Cape May by way of the Chesapeake Bay where I was raised on or near most of my life as well as from the Atlantic coast. Off of Atlantic City is the farthest north I've ever fished. I've been out wreck fishing on Head Boats & Tog were caught, but I've never landed one or eaten one. I've fished for just about everything freshwater, saltwater, bay, river or ocean in that whole region as far down the coast to SC.

I'm from Md orig. I've been to Cape May by way of the Chesapeake Bay where I was raised on or near most of my life as well as from the Atlantic coast. Off of Atlantic City is the farthest north I've ever fished. I've been out wreck fishing on Head Boats & Tog were caught, but I've never landed one or eaten one. I've fished for just about everything freshwater, saltwater, bay, river or ocean in that whole region as far down the coast to SC.
Tog is one of the best eating fish from the ocean , no matter how it is cooked . I especially like it beer battered & deep fried ! Yes sir buddy !!

Narragansett, Rhode Island sounds like a fantastic spot for Tog fishing, and those are some impressive catches! A 10 1/2 lb Tog and 17 1/2 lb Tog are definitely something to be proud of. Fluke fishing must be exciting as well, especially with those 10 lb+ catches. It sounds like you've explored some great fishing locations along the East Coast. Keep enjoying your fishing adventures and making those memorable catches! I go to Belmar as well and get on the Belmar Princess chatter boat once in a while too, great place to spend a day fishing!
I fish mostly on the Big Mohawk In Belmar .

"Catch me if you can" & "Denny Worrall" welcome from Maine. We don't ever get tired of hearing about your powder burners and your stories from the bush.

"Catch me if you can" & "Denny Worrall" welcome from Maine. We don't ever get tired of hearing about your powder burners and your stories from the bush.
Thank you! Your warm welcome from Maine means a lot. We're always excited to share our powder burner adventures and bush stories with folks like you who appreciate them!

Thank you much ! Glad to hear from members I enjoy the forums very much. So far everyone has been very good . Sounds like we got a bunch of great guys that really enjoy the great outdoors as well as myself . Thanks again !

Latest posts

Back