New hunter from Upstate SC

Modern Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Modern Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

johnpb

Reaction score
Hey everyone, I just found this site and think its great. I'm fairly new to muzzle loading hunting and hope to do more and get better. I'm 52yrs old, married and a Grandfather of 3 beautiful Grandchildern. I'm a disabled plumber that tries to hunt or fish whenever I can and always looking for new things to try. I'll be looking for any new tips that may help me be a better hunter and shooter.

Welcome to the forum johnpb. It is good to have you here. We have a great bunch of people here with tons of experience who are always happy to share tips, loads, hints, and tell big tall hunting tales.. (just kidding)

Its good to have you here. What kind of rifle do you shoot or do you want to shoot? I am sure one of us own one of them as well, in case you need some information on it.

Again, welcome to the forum.

I have a Traditions e-bolt in .45, a Knight American Knight in .50, which both were used guns that I got on auctionarms.com, and a CVA Kodiac Magnum .50 that I won on O'Neill Outside. I started with the e-bolt but .45 stuff is hard to find here. I then bid on the Knight and won it at auctionarms. I sent I question in to O'Neill and to my surprize he read my letter and sent me the Kodiac. So for a beginner I have a few to play with and would like to get more. Wife told me that the next brand MZ would be spelled "DIVORCE"!

Latest posts

Back