New Markesbery Member CO

Modern Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Modern Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MrF

Reaction score
This is my newly acquired Markesbery KM Brown Bear .50 Cal in green laminate, never thought I’d use black powder but I’m actually excited after seeing some videos. Crazy how little info there is out there for this rifle (read about the Kahnke situation), super stoked to shoot this beauty and see if I decide to continue with this shooting styleDC56F02F-782C-47BC-AA60-2C4D002AB9DB.jpeg

Last edited:
Welcome from Oklahoma.
There's a minimum amount of posts and membership requirements before you can offer anything for sale.
I looked around for the requirements but could t find them, could you help ? I have already messaged a member as they’re post was looking for what I have. Thanks

Welcome from NC. I had one of those when they came out.I didn't know they were still making them. It was beautiful, but mine had major issues .
They’ve definitely been out of business for awhile, an identical copy of the Kahnke version. Seems very clean and well taken care of. Going out to shoot it in a couple weeks

Latest posts

Back