New Member from Central NY

Modern Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Modern Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

DKG_Outdoors

Reaction score
Hello, everyone! I'm happy to be hear and to learn more about muzzleloading. I just purchased a Wolf V2, BH breech plug and some BH209 and I am anxious for it to get here so I can make it to the range before our Northern Zone ML season starts in mid October. I am going to be trying the Hornady 240gr XTP and some bullets from THOR Bullets.

Welcome from southeast Oklahoma. That Wolf should serve you well. Good hunting. 👍
Thank you. I had a V1 and never could get it to group. So I’ve put off muzzleloader hunting the last couple of years because of it. Our season is only a week long (2 weeks if I hunt southern zone) so I didn’t want to spend too much on a rifle.

Thank you. I had a V1 and never could get it to group. So I’ve put off muzzleloader hunting the last couple of years because of it. Our season is only a week long (2 weeks if I hunt southern zone) so I didn’t want to spend too much on a rifle.
Those xtp's shoot awesome in my wolf with 80 grains by volume of Blackhorn 209.

Welcome from coastal NC, formerly from Long Island and hunted Greene Cty upstate dont forget the late archery season I used to muzzie it > Enjoy the forum .

Welcome from MA. I used to hunt up your way when I lived in NY. At least I think I did lol.

Lots of late night trips up that way drinking in the back of my buddys Bronco. I was not always sure where I wound up.

Last edited:
Back