New member from Québec, Canada

Modern Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Modern Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Sideburn1

Reaction score
Hello, my name is Dan (Sideburn ) and I own a few antique guns. My recent aquisition is a 54 cal. rifle ( muzzleloader) and I was looking for a peep sight to install on this gun in order to improve the accuracy. That's how I found your site. Basically, I still don't know what to chose between the Lyman or the Williams FP Hawken but I'm reading everything about this topic so I'm confident I'll find my answer.

Thanks fellow Canadian! I also like and own a few SxS shotguns,( like in your avatar), muzzleloaders and breach loaders in 12 and 16 Ga.

Welcome from Australia.

I hope someday to visit Quebec, I have a fascination with the French colonial period of America. Don't mind hunting either.

Welcome from southeast Oklahoma.
My parents were originally from Quebec. I believe the town was Drummondville? Not sure of the spelling.

Welcome from the Eastern Townships. From what I see there’s about a half dozen of us from here showing up on the forum. Maybe some day we’ll be able to get a team together to shoot together on the Flintlock Team Championship in Limington Maine at the end of the month. You’ll find some very knowledgeable persons here that can offer some very good advice.
Keep your powder dry.
Smoke

Latest posts

Back