Rear peep sight for Lyman GPR

Modern Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Modern Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
So, I’m looking for a rear tang peep for my GPR. The tang is factory drilled and tapped for the Lyman 57 SML/GPR but that sight is unobtanium. Doesn’t help that I swung past the range today to check on some reported target damage and ran into a friend sighting in his GPR with the Lyman 57 on it.

Do any of you know if the Williams FP-Hawken has the same hole spacing? I have a feeling I’m gonna be getting it as a Christmas present and hope I can make it work. I have no issues at all with drilling and tapping additional holes if needed.

So, I’m looking for a rear tang peep for my GPR. The tang is factory drilled and tapped for the Lyman 57 SML/GPR but that sight is unobtanium. Doesn’t help that I swung past the range today to check on some reported target damage and ran into a friend sighting in his GPR with the Lyman 57 on it.

Do any of you know if the Williams FP-Hawken has the same hole spacing? I have a feeling I’m gonna be getting it as a Christmas present and hope I can make it work. I have no issues at all with drilling and tapping additional holes if needed.
The 57 goes up for sale every now again on another muzzleloading forum, not sure if I’m allowed to link it or not

Back