New Stock for Knight Elite .45

Modern Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Modern Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Boyds had a sale a while back so I finally ordered a Disc stock for my .45 Elite.

I went with a Platinum Nutmeg laminate, full wrap checkering, white line spacer kit, black grip cap, and a Pachmayr recoil pad. I also ordered a black tip but Boyds later emailed me and said the black tip wasn't possible with that stock. They said the website was in error and needs to be fixed. Overall, I'm happy with the stock and it only took a little bit of fitting for the action to drop into the stock. I'm going to bed the recoil lug because the barrel sits a tad too low in the forearm and I don't want any barrel contact when shooting.

DPT5hFH.jpg

It was very close. I was able to push the action into the stock before I removed some wood but it was a very tight fit. I only removed a little material on each side of the recoil lug area, then the action slid in easily.

I have been eyeballing these. I have a stainless so looking at the gray/black one.

How much does it weigh? Much different than the synthetic that was on it?

Shane

Latest posts

Back