New to this forum

Modern Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Modern Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I was going to ask what's so funny but then I went back and read your posts. I'm from PA but I'm not a hillbilly - I'm a northern redneck! Country boys can survive...LOL
I don’t know what i just did wrong i posted your response on accident but let’s just say my username came from my favorite trout stream as a kid in Pa

No offense. Where is Browns Run. I used to trout fish a lot and some of my favorite memories were from catching those native brookies in those small mountain runs and seeing all the wildlife - Deer, turkey, squirrels, grouse and the like and an occasional bear and just recently spotting elk in the north central region.

No offense. Where is Browns Run. I used to trout fish a lot and some of my favorite memories were from catching those native brookies in those small mountain runs and seeing all the wildlife - Deer, turkey, squirrels, grouse and the like and an occasional bear and just recently spotting elk in the north central region.
Warren PA

I was a kid, My father got a job offer he couldn’t refuse. I became a blue collar worker and 30 years busting my ass in CA and thinking of retiring in Pa
I was a kid, My father got a job offer he couldn’t refuse. I became a blue collar worker and 30 years busting my ass in CA and thinking of retiring in Pa
My mother rests in PA so im thinking a good place for me to do the same when its time

Latest posts

Back