Newbie from KY

Modern Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Modern Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

rons

Reaction score
Hello, just bought my first modern muzzleloader, CVA Optima. Haven't shot a ML for over 30 years. Own many traditional ML, the last being an flintlock fowling piece, 12 ga otr .69 cal. Enjoyed hunting squirrel and deer with it. The reason for the Optima was price and the interchangeable 12 ga shotgun barrel so I could turkey hunt with it also.
I'm a uplland bird hunter with 2 dogs, a Brittany and a German Wirehaired Pointer. Upland birds in KY are a dying species. Trying to expand my hunting interest. Enjoy the forum. Thanks, RonS

Thannks for the welcom big6x6 & Doohan. Looking forward to visit with everyone. RonS

Hey Ron, Welcome to the gang.... I'm in the Louisville area often.... Drop me a line sometime and we'll shoot the bull over a drink or two....

Thanks guys for the welcome. Looking fprward for a chance to shoot my Optima. Thanks for the invite Indianahunter. I work 2 jobs, maybe we can get together. What part of Indiana are you from ?

Latest posts

Back