• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Modern Muzzleloader and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

SOLD Nikon Team Realtree 3-9x40 Camo Scope w/ T/C #410 Base and See-Thru rings

Modern Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Modern Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
I just acquired a T/C Omega and I have no use for these items. Nikon 3-9x40 Camo Team Realtree Scope, it is in perfect condition with no marks or scratches anywhere. The glass is clean and perfect as well. It has the standard "Nikoplex" plex reticle. The base is a Weaver #410 base which will fit the Omega, Encore, Triumph and Impact muzzleloaders. The see-thru rings are included as well but I do not know the manufacturer of those, I'm guessing Iron Sighter?? Also included are the Butler Creek Flip Open Caps. I will take $100.00 for everything shown, shipped TYD in the CONUS. I am flexible on payment methods as well. Any questions or concerns please shoot me a PM. Thank you for looking..........

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back