• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Modern Muzzleloader and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

SOLD Nosler 45 caliber Partition

Modern Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Modern Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Seven unopened boxes of 300 grain .451 partition hand gun bullets. Cost is $25 each box plus actual shipping. One box will cost about $10 to ship. Two, thee or four boxes, maybe more, will fit a medium flat rate box which cost $13.65.

IMG_3861.JPG

IMG_3859.JPG

Yes, we put them all into the box; they all easily fit. Cost is then $175 + 13.65 = $188.65. PM your address; we can put the bullets in the mail tomorrow morning.

Since Ron has sold his bullets I hope he doesn't object to me tagging onto his thread. If anyone wants more of the same bullet at the same deal, I can supply them. I mainly have the 260 grain version (my favorite) of the .451 partition but have 6 boxes of the 300 grain. I used in my 50 ML that I no longer shoot. 804.720.1250

Back