Nov 19 Harvest

Modern Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Modern Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Knight50

Reaction score
First chance I've had to share my photo. 130 yard shot using a Knight Master Hunter 50 cal. I use Barnes 250 gr expander MZ, 100gr of Triple 7. This guy went about 15 yards and crashed. Not a very big 9 pointer, but is one that I will remember. Hunting is a privilege and I thank the man above for the times I have had in the woods and with my hunting buddie.

DSC_0098.jpg

CONGRATS on a fine harvest!

Hunting is a privilege and I thank the man above for the times I have had in the woods and with my hunting buddie.

AMEN!

That is a beautiful buck.. I sure would be proud of that one... Congratulations.

This is my long time hunting buddy and adopted brother. Couldn't have happened to a better friend and hunting companion. I thank the Lord for blessing him with this deer and all the blessings that have been bestowed onto you.

He is always there for me through "thick and thin", supporting me when I have been down. He knows when to joke and tease and also when to comfort! What a friend.

My hats off to ya brother, congratulations on this fine buck!!! :D :D

Back