Off to a good start....

Modern Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Modern Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MrTom

Reaction score
I was waiting for the coals in the grill to get grayed down and enjoying a cold beer while doing so sitting on the steps that lead down to our yard where the park land is on the other side of a fence. Ma has perennials planted along our side of said fence. Out of the corner of my eye what should I see but the dirt being pushed up. I waited a minute and sure enough another little heap gets pushed up, so I crept down there and cocked my good leg. When the next pile was pushed up my power foot went down. I dug down about six inches and came up with this very pissed off mole. After placing him on the pavement and re-introducing it to my foot I was able to get the picture to verify my hunting success. First of the year and a full month earlier than last year when I scored five.

pzWa0ny.jpg

Maybe those two saw a video of polish lightbulb changing and applied the duals theory to tunneling.

How do you cook them? I think they would go well in stir fry.

Mr Tom Voles and moles do a lot of damage in my yard. I use mouse traps with raisins and peanut butter. Usually get 9-12 a year. But I do not seem to get them all. Maybe I`ll try one of those traps.

Latest posts

Back