• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Modern Muzzleloader and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Offering 44 Cal Bullets & Sabots

Modern Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Modern Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
mikelk said:
Mike Barzda 420 union st. columbiana , ohio 44408

Got it!! Shoot my niece was just here and headed to Columbus tomorrow - never mind she would probably never get a box of bullets on an airplane..

sabotloader said:
mikelk said:

Got it!! Shoot my niece was just here and headed to Columbus tomorrow - never mind she would probably never get a box of bullets on an airplane..

SL

As long as you put them in a checked bag, you can even fly with regular CF ammo. There are limits to the qty if you check airline regs online, but I've flown with several boxes of ML bullets in my checked bags with no issues.

JStanley said:
sabotloader said:
mikelk said:

SL

As long as you put them in a checked bag, you can even fly with regular CF ammo. There are limits to the qty if you check airline regs online, but I've flown with several boxes of ML bullets in my checked bags with no issues.

Good to know...

Latest posts

Back