Omega action

Modern Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Modern Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
When I saw it at 5:30 this morning I was about to log in an snatch it. Then I realized I have 2 extras as of now, even for parts it’s surely worth it. I think the seller is legit. I’ll be waiting to see how it ends up after buyer tells us. 😁

So can anyone tell me an approximate price to get a barrel from Woodman and use this action and the laminate thumbhole stock to build a smokeless. If someone will PM me I might go that route

So can anyone tell me an approximate price to get a barrel from Woodman and use this action and the laminate thumbhole stock to build a smokeless. If someone will PM me I might go that route
Great choice! Woodman would be the best source for the current options/price. But I’ll send you a PM.

Woodman would be my choice if I was doing an Omega SML build.

Latest posts

Back