Opinion's on the Beretta 9000 9mm

Modern Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Modern Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

newhunter1

Reaction score
A LEO friend of mine is selling me his beretta 9000 9mm for 250.00 and this would be a really good pocket pistol. He's put about 100 rounds thru it and it was his back up weapon and off duty weapon. I am getting it because I cannot put my .45 long colt revolver in my pants pocket without my pants wanting to fall down. I am mainly getting it for home defense. I am not a LEO, but a teacher. I served 10 years in the Marines and army and know my way around pistols...just not this one.

Anyone know about the 9mm? I only wish this was the .40 cal. Oh well...shot placement!!

i think it'll definitely work for $250. im have never actually shot the specific model mentioned (i only have experience with a 92f). but i believe that $250 is an excellent price for a beretta.

i dont think there's anything wrong w/ the 9mm as a cartridge, either. at close range in a home defense context, it is packing a lot of punch. and the ammo is about the cheapest thing you can get next to a .22 lr. heck, you can get 9mm ammo cheaper than .17 hmr ammo.

9mm in a small package is pretty good. Most are .380 or less and I would take a 9 anytime for a carry gun.

I will also say at point blank range, I dont want to get shot with any of them!

Latest posts

Back