• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Modern Muzzleloader and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

WITHDRAWN Pedersoli's for sale

Modern Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Modern Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
I have a Pedersoli Gibbs 45 cal and a Pedersoli. Whitworth hexagonal bore 45 cal
Both guns sale for around 22 to 2300 each depending on where you can find one .
Neither one have been fired . Not gonna take time to dig them out and take photos unless I need to . But I will give someone a heck of a deal. Your choice $ 1600 plus shipping . Shipping is expensive due to size and insurance costs . The volunteer cost me $112 to ship for an idea
If you are not familiar just google them and any photos you see would be what they look like . The whitworth is still in the box as I didnt have room in the safe. The Gibbs is in the safe so it may have some marks from being over crowded .( edit: 6/8/23: it has scrape marks on both sides of stock )
Once again my standard disclaimer is I only ship where you can legally receive it direct to your door . And no !!! I will not go lower on these .

Last edited:
But I do have a fast twist 45 cal creedmore tryon also a Pedersoli. I would take $1300 for it . Also unfired and I have its sisters also . A 50 and 54 Tryon. All unfired
Would do $2600 for all 3 Tryons shipped

Last edited:
If cosmetics is a really big deal you probably wouldnt be interested in the Gibbs as both sides of the stock have scuff marks from guns being taken in and out all the time . So even though unfired it is banged up on the stock

Last edited:
TTT for some great quality rifles. Sure wish i had deeper pockets!! These rifles sure are pretty and i bet they shoot better than i could.. lol

I have a Pedersoli Gibbs 45 cal and a Pedersoli. Whitworth hexagonal bore 45 cal
Both guns sale for around 22 to 2300 each depending on where you can find one .
Neither one have been fired . Not gonna take time to dig them out and take photos unless I need to . But I will give someone a heck of a deal. Your choice $ 1600 plus shipping . Shipping is expensive due to size and insurance costs . The volunteer cost me $112 to ship for an idea
If you are not familiar just google them and any photos you see would be what they look like . The whitworth is still in the box as I didnt have room in the safe. The Gibbs is in the safe so it may have some marks from being over crowded .( edit: 6/8/23: it has scrape marks on both sides of stock )
Once again my standard disclaimer is I only ship where you can legally receive it direct to your door . And no !!! I will not go lower on these .
you still have the Gibbs ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back