Politics Section or Lack Thereof

Modern Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Modern Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
So where's the politics section in this 21st century firearms forum?

Do we have to pay more than 29 and change a year to access it.

Certain number of posts to access it?

Palms to be greased?

Secret handshake I'm unaware of?

I have a cute sister I can trade.

Thanks.

Last edited:
General discussion sections and/or political sections can and usually are the downfall of otherwise good message boards. I’m on the verge of quitting a forum I’ve been active on since 2012, because all anyone wants to post about is politics and dumbassery. Any thread in the hunting or shooting sections might get a dozen views and 8-10 comments, but if someone poses a question about toilet paper preferences, there’s 23 pages of comments.

Black Locust,
I am a political junkie. I love to delve into political discussions. This site/forum does not allow it and I am happy they don't. I will go to other sites/forums to discuss politics if I am so inclined. I come here to get away from political discussions and talk front stuffer stuff. Stick around and you will find out that this is the best muzzleloading site out there. We are very diverse. We discuss everything from flinchlocks to smokeless muzzleloaders. We do not discriminate.
PS....I will admit that sometimes I am guilty of expressing my political beliefs on this site. Most times it doesn't take very long for a moderator to step in and zap my post.

General discussion sections and/or political sections can and usually are the downfall of otherwise good message boards. I’m on the verge of quitting a forum I’ve been active on since 2012, because all anyone wants to post about is politics and dumbassery. Any thread in the hunting or shooting sections might get a dozen views and 8-10 comments, but if someone poses a question about toilet paper preferences, there’s 23 pages of comments.
Who doesn't want access to the bestest toilet paper ever made when the need arises.

Sounds like a positive to me.

Black Locust,
I am a political junkie. I love to delve into political discussions. This site/forum does not allow it and I am happy they don't. I will go to other sites/forums to discuss politics if I am so inclined. I come here to get away from political discussions and talk front stuffer stuff. Stick around and you will find out that this is the best muzzleloading site out there. We are very diverse. We discuss everything from flinchlocks to smokeless muzzleloaders. We do not discriminate.
PS....I will admit that sometimes I am guilty of expressing my political beliefs on this site. Most times it doesn't take very long for a moderator to step in and zap my post.
Political Junkie here too.

But I'll respect the wishes of other members.

Be well.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back