Precision bullets

Modern Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Modern Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

newhunter1

Reaction score
I posted earlier that I bought about 160 bullets from ebay simply because I did not want to deal with the owner of Precision bullets. Some of you have dealt with him and realize how enlighted he is....so when I found the bullets on ebay and after reading Randy's article about precision I decided to buy these bullets. (you know--the one that talks about the self-inflation of Cecils ego, and the accuracy of these bullets) I have 40 rounds of the .50 cal spitzer poly tip in 215 grain. After weighing ALL of these bullets they were exactly all 216 grains.

What has impressed me the most (bear with me as I'm new) is that I have 120 rounds of the Extreme HP 253 in 330 grain. I weighed them all and they all weigh exactly 330 grains. The reason that I'm impressed is simply because each round, arrow, broadhead, etc...that I buy to hunt whitetail with I weigh. What can I say--I'm anal.

Usually what I find is that the rounds will weigh within 2 grains of each other. Now I know that 2 grains will not make any difference. So hopefully, I'll be shooting this weekend--if I can get my "honey do" list completed and I'll post some results. My guns are going to get a workout this weekend.

All I can say is that I'm going to have some fun with these bullets/sabots. :twisted:

The last of my powerbelts--all 5 of them.
No Excuse conicals 460's
Hunterman Boolets 300's
Precision bullets in 215 and 330 grain.
Knight sabots from barnes and swift in 265 and 300 grain.
T/C MAG sabots in 250 and 300 grain.
T/C XTP sabots in 300 grain.
Buffalo sabots in 225 grain.

Good thing I've got plenty of Black Mag 3 and pryodex. :wink:

Sorry to ramble

Paul

Man if you make a dent in all THAT...you've have really done some shooting! Good luck!

Back