Santa showed

Modern Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Modern Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ENCORE50A

Long Range Shooter
Supporting member
Reaction score
*** Not yet in production or for sale ***

Dennis approved showing the bullets.

Fury bonded 300gr. Has an estimated BC of .320 and the bullet has a tapered jacket thickness.
I'm sizing them to a loading force of 35# in a clean barrel. Yup, they'll be a little tight when the barrel is fouled.

1703278043878.png

Last edited:
is this the bullet Bonded , 300 grn , 452 , has Green tip with longer ogive ?

what is length , looks like same one to me , length 1.230 inches

little testy with wind out around 400, let me know
I might get to try them Sunday. They show rain every day for the week coming. I'll shoot them at 100 and will adjust the scope for zero. Next would be the club and try them at 500. There's a few being tested on meat, and as I understand it, they're like any other Fury bullet on meat.

I got mine from Jeff, back before deer season , but never did hunt with them

When does he think they will be available for sale?
He did not say. He has some out being tested on game. These I'll shoot on paper.
Quite honestly, I'm excited about trying them. But.......... something has to happen with this weather. Rain, 100% humidity, fog, you name it. Looks that way for the next week too. :(

He did not say. He has some out being tested on game. These I'll shoot on paper.
Quite honestly, I'm excited about trying them. But.......... something has to happen with this weather. Rain, 100% humidity, fog, you name it. Looks that way for the next week too. :(
I will have to size them to .451, but I would really like a bonded option. I will have to give them a try.

Latest posts

Back