Seating Jag availability in Canada

Modern Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Modern Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bucklake6.5

Reaction score
Good day all. Just in the process of finishing my smokeless build and am on the hunt for a proper bullet seating jag that will work with the 300gr Arrowhead projectiles. I am in Canada and finding the proper accessories here can sometimes be a pain. I was even thinking about building my own custom spinning ramrod, but I would still need a correct seating jag so as not to deform the bullet nose. Any thoughts or ideas would be greatly appreciated. Thanks.

Good day all. Just in the process of finishing my smokeless build and am on the hunt for a proper bullet seating jag that will work with the 300gr Arrowhead projectiles. I am in Canada and finding the proper accessories here can sometimes be a pain. I was even thinking about building my own custom spinning ramrod, but I would still need a correct seating jag so as not to deform the bullet nose. Any thoughts or ideas would be greatly appreciated. Thanks.
Spin jag. Problem solved. X

The spin jag might work but, if he's shooting the XLD's, the tip will take all the pressure.
Luke has a jag that will work with the XLD's. I suggest using the spin jag adaptor with the loading jag.
I still drill slightly inside to make positive, that the tip doesn't touch.
IIRC Luke exports to Canada.

Back