Smoked Ham

Modern Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Modern Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Grouse

LIFETIME SUPPORTER
Supporting member
Reaction score
Hey guy's, i took my Ham's from the Pig to be smoked. I got them back today. Wow are they good. 18LBS of Ham cost $15.00 bucks to get smoked. It was well worth it. :)

I wouldnt know where to do that around here... got mine finely sliced into steaks..

good that way as well...

The Crossville pork is the easiest to prepare and best tasting game I have had to date..

Very good !

Doohan said:
I wouldnt know where to do that around here... got mine finely sliced into steaks..

good that way as well...

The Crossville pork is the easiest to prepare and best tasting game I have had to date..

Very good !

I agree, It's been better then could be expected.

Sounds pretty tasty!! All mine has been excellent. Time to break some more out of the freezer come to think of it!!

This Fall I'll have both venison and hog hams to smoke. I'll bring samples of both to the Hog Hunt.

Sounds great Grouse! Maybe will try that with my 06 HOG. :D

Grouse said:
Loggy said:
Sounds great Grouse! Maybe will try that with my 06 HOG. :D

Did you shoot another one LOGGY? No wonder you havent been around. :lol:

I wish Grouse. :D I have been in Washington, DC since Sunday for work. Great to get back to the PA State.

My last 2 hogs I got everything smoked but the sausage from neck to hocks. Pretty tasty.

Latest posts

Back