• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Modern Muzzleloader and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

FOR SALE Smokeless T/C Pro Hunter

Modern Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Modern Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SuperKirby

Reaction score
I'm going to try this one more time. I had it listed a couple months ago and had a lot of interest but nobody committed.

For sale is a T/C Stainless Pro Hunter with an ASG Brux .45 1-20 twist barrel. If I remember correctly the barrel is 25" and the total gun length is right around 39". Perfect for hunting in tree stands and ground blinds and still have the ability to reach out to 300 yards. This barrel is set up with the ASG Gen II 209 breech plug because 209's just seem easier to me than risking losing a $20 LRMP module in the snow. The stock has been custom dipped in Mothwing Winter Mimicry. Ramrod has a few scratches on it but is a giRamrod with a Spinjag. It's currently sighted in with a Vortex Diamondback HP 4-16x42 scope sitting in Burris Zee QD rings.

The current load I've been shooting is 58 gr. H4198 under a 275 gr. smooth sized Fury and veggie wad. This load chronos at 2524 fps and will keep holes touching at 100 yards.
This is a great hunting gun. It's been in the woods a few years now so it's not perfect but it's still in real good shape. I'm asking $1750 shipped to your FFL without the scope or $2000 with the scope. If you happen to be in MN and want to do a face to face deal I can throw in a couple hundred 209's to make sure you're good for the year. Might even be able to sell you a pound of powder for what I paid for it. Won't ship that stuff though.
This will only be for sale for a week or so. If I don't sell it kind of quick I won't have time to get a replacement ready before hunting season. I would consider partial trades on a Remington Ultimate Muzzleloader.
Let me know if you're looking for pictures of something specific. I tried to get a picture of the bore but didn't work too well. If you need to see it I can try again. Bore is shiny clean though.

Encore3.jpg
Encore2.jpgEncore5.jpg

Back