• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Modern Muzzleloader and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

SOLD Sold: Connecticut Valley Arms .32 Caliber Squirrel Rifle CVA

Modern Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Modern Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

thedancemyth

Reaction score
I am offering for sale my CVA .32 Caliber Squirrel Rifle. This was gifted to me in the early 90s and hasn't been shot in a while although I've kept it oiled and clean. I would rather it go to someone who will use it or enjoy it more than I than to just sit in the case. It's in good shape, but the original ramrod has some markings on the end and so I'm including a fiberglass ramrod with it. I'm also including a leather shooting bag with tools and various accessories for the gun. The price is $400 and includes shipping to the lower 48 states. I live in Kansas City Missouri and can meet locally if you'd like. I haven't sold a firearm on this site before, but I've been an eBay seller for 25 years and buy and sell online quite often. This will ship fully padded with the barrel and stock taken apart. If you have any questions please send me a private message.

IMG_0517.jpg

IMG_0523.jpgIMG_0524.jpgIMG_0522.jpgIMG_0525.jpgIMG_0528.jpgIMG_0531.jpgIMG_0518.jpgIMG_0534.jpgIMG_0533.jpg

Back