somethin up

Modern Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Modern Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I dunno what

But the wife made brownies last night and then french toast for me just now
Go see if the car is wrecked or gone. Its like when ya see a guy buying flowers, you instantly wonder " WTH did he do "? And, yessss Birdog was on to something, check to see if theres a new very lg life ins policy on you and are you feeling drowsy or nauseous yet

I was going to suggest that maybe the browies were a "new" recipe that included some wacky weed... so you can take a trip and never leave the farm so to speak.

no new dents in the porsche, no new insurance policies

mebbe ill take afternoon off and bring @Ninering62 a brownie or two ...
Brother if I had an ole lady that could bake like yours, I'd hug her every day.....all 600lbs of me. Her baked goods make my heart smile, they're that good. And I'm always grateful for the thoughtfulness & sharing them with me. Talk about chocolate cake on steroids & pumpkin pie to die for.

Brother if I had an ole lady that could bake like yours, I'd hug her every day.....all 600lbs of me. Her baked goods make my heart smile, they're that good. And I'm always grateful for the thoughtfulness & sharing them with me. Talk about chocolate cake on steroids & pumpkin pie to die for.
shes off to get youngest from skool and said something about needing one more ingredient fer a couple of those apple crisp cakes ...

rate this is going i might even get laid

Latest posts

Back